- Elisabeth Krüger is currently working as a science manager for national and international water cooperations at UFZ. She is responsible for the coordination of the Helmholtz Water Network and the Mediterranean research network TERENO-MED after working for the setup of the Water Science Alliance.
- Raymond Siebrits is currently publishing work on water research prioritisation (undertaken with the Water Research Commission of South Africa) and works closely with communicating young scientists’ research.
- Sören Bauer is the founder and owner of pr audit, a specialized environmental communication agency, will complement the team and give you insights into strategic communication on scientific and environmental challenges.
- Lis Mullin Bernhardt is currently the Program Implementation and Communications Officer UN-Water Decade Program on Capacity Development (UNW-DPC) United Nations University .
- Matthias Ruchser is the head of the communications department of the German Development Institute / Deutsches Institut für Entwicklungspolitik (DIE).
- Alma van der Veen is public relations officer at the Center for Development Research (ZEF), Bonn Germany.
- Marion Davis is communications manager for Stockholm Environment Institute SEI-US and for the Reducing Climate Risk theme across SEI, and is part of SEI’s global communications team.